Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ode to sliced bread

Been meaning to share this for a while.  Not sure how or when this obsession started for my big little, but since we moved to NY, every morning he runs to the fridge and does a little dance in front of the freezer and begs, and I mean really begs in a sing-song type way, for FROZEN bread slices.  He asks for "One, Two, Bread, Yes?!?".  One for each hand of course and proceeds to devour them.  Kinda funny.  Normally these "phases" don't last long, but this one is persistent.  Makes FIRST breakfast very easy for me though!  I'll take any help I can get!


Yes, that IS bread on the floor next to his feet.
Mother of the year I never claimed to be!xxoo



The frozen bread guy.


So good.


Hands off!

My little little loves to join in on the action too!  No bread for her yet, but this particular book was extremely yummy.  These books are the best (a gift from Grandma).  They are Indestructibles.  Great gifts for the holidays and birthdays!  These pictures were taken last week, before our "plague" officially hit.  Looking back, I should have seen the signs that we were going to be under the weather soon!


Munch, munch.


Nom, nom.


Yum, yum.
Sending Love,
Twin A